BE A PALABLE PART OF A PROGRESSIVE TEAM
Check out our open form below and fill the application form by clicking on it.
DIGITAL TEAM (2 Open Roles)
Hiring Social Media Copywriter Executive
Experience: 1 to 3 years.Copywriting skills
Location: Jasola- Delhi
Strong writing skills. The first and foremost hard skill that these professionals have is writing skills.
Avoid using overly complex language or sentence structures.Concise.Keep it brief.
Compelling. Be interesting and relevant to your audience.Apply Now
Credible. Make sure you can back up your claims
Creative Copywriter Cum Social Media Manager
Write copy / creative content for different media – digital (App, FB, Twitter, blogs, etc) and offline (newspaper ads, billboards, leaflets, packaging).
Develop creative ideas and concepts in partnership with the design and digital team.
Collaborate with designers to breathe life into the drafted concepts based on the client’s requirements/inputs.
Keep up with the latest trends in communications and adapt them to suit brand needs.
Analyze the success of concepts and copies and modify strategies based on results.
Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution.
Manage digital platforms and promote ideas through digital strategies.Apply Now
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TEAM (1 Open Role)
Manager – Business Development
Conduct Business Development activities to meet quota targets.
Identifying prospective clients for PR leads
Designing Business Proposals for client pitching
Being a part of the sales cycle to ensure client wins – prospecting, presentations, proposals, negotiations, etc.
Increase client portfolio through targeted sales activities
Actively maintaining and strengthening repeat contracts
Ensure rigorous follow-ups on BD leadsApply Now
PR-CLIENT SERVICES (1 Open Role)
Manager/Asst. Manager/Sr.Executive – PR – Client Servicing & Media Relations
Positing: Manager/Asst. Manager/Sr.Executive – PR – Client Servicing & Media Relations (Traditional Media, (Print Media) Electronics Media – Strong holed in Media Relation
Location: Jasola- Delhi
No of Position – 4
Experience – 2 to 10 Years
Agency – The Yellow Coin Communication
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager (PR Manager/Asst Manager/Sr. Executive) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Event planning experience
Are you a Grammar conscious whose heart pumps creative juices through their veins? Can you paint a mesmerizing picture with your words? Are you curious than a cat with an eye for detail? And finally, are you passionate about digital communication and social media?
If so, where were you all this while? Learn and grow with us at TYC Communication. Let’s push our boundaries.Apply Here